The East Fishkill Town Hall, Community Center and Lime Kiln Fitness Facility will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2013 for Memorial Day. The Son's of Italy Community Festival will be opened on Monday, May 27, 2013, 1:00pm - 8:00pm.
Deputy Fire Inspector: William Stuart
(845) 221-0378 (voice/fax)
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday
The Town of East Fishkill Fire Inspector is responsible to assist the Building Inspector in the performance of his duties. These duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Administration and enforcement of the New York State Prevention and Building Code and other applicable laws, ordinances, regulations and local laws or ordinances.
- Review site and building plans and issue permits.
- Inspect existing buildings and new construction for compliance with codes.
- Receive and investigate complaints.
- Issuing notices for code violations and initiating court proceedings as required.
- Inspect places of public assembly and establish occupancy load.
- Respond to fires and other emergencies when requested to inspect the premises to address any safety concerns and code violations.
- Provide technical assistance on fire, safety and building code issues to residents, builders, design professionals, officials, and other interested parties.
- Promote fire prevention to the community.