The East Fishkill Town Hall, Community Center and Lime Kiln Fitness Facility will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2013 for Memorial Day. The Son's of Italy Community Festival will be opened on Monday, May 27, 2013, 1:00pm - 8:00pm.
If you are applying for the Senior exemption, you need to reapply every year.
ALL OWNERS must be at least 65 years of age by December 31st of the previous year.
For example, if applying for the 2008 Enhanced STAR, owners must turn 65 by December 31, 2007. If owners are a married couple or siblings, only one spouse or sibling needs to be at least 65 years of age.
How to Apply:
- Provide a copy of your drivers license as proof of age and residence (we can make a copy for you).
- Provide a copy of the first page of your previous year's income tax. For example, if you are applying for the 2008 Senior Exemption, you must provide a copy of your 2007 income tax. If you did not file income tax, you must provide proof of all 2007 income for ALL owners, including social security.
- Total combined gross income of ALL owners must be under $32,400, including social security.
- Provide completed STAR application (*Form RP-425), signed by ALL owners.
- Drop off or mail to the Assessor's Office before March 1st deadline.
330 Route 376
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533