Exemption for Volunteer Firefighters / Ambulance Workers
In order to receive this exemption, you must meet the following critera:
- The exemption is available only to members of incorporated volunteer fire companies, fire departments or incorporated volunteer ambulance services who service East Fishkill and have been certified as being enrolled members for at least five years.
- Your primary residence must be in East Fishkill.
How to Apply:
- Return completed and signed application (Form RP-466-c) before March 1.
- Provide a copy of your driver's license showing address of residency.
- Provide verification of at least five years enrollment as a volunteer.
More information on the Firefighters Exemption Program: