The East Fishkill Town Hall, Community Center and Lime Kiln Fitness Facility will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2013 for Memorial Day. The Son's of Italy Community Festival will be opened on Monday, May 27, 2013, 1:00pm - 8:00pm.
If you are applying for the Disability exemption,
you need to reapply every year.
Total combined gross income of ALL owners must be under $32,400, including social security.
How to Apply:
- Provide a copy of your drivers license as proof of residence (We can make a copy for you). The home must be your primary residence.
- Provide a copy of the first page of your current income tax. For example, if you are applying for the 2008 Disability Exemption, you must provide a copy of your 2007 income tax. If you did not file income tax, you must provide proof of all income for ALL owners, including social security (Examples: Year-end pension statement, year-end bank statements, any other year-end statements showing income).
- Provide copy of awards letter from Social Security.
- Provide completed application (*Form RP-459-c), signed by ALL owners.
- Drop off or mail to the Assessor's Office before March 1st deadline.
Mail to: 330 Route 376, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
The Town of East Fishkill
"A great place to live"
330 Route 376
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533