Red Wing Park
11 Old Farm Road off Route 82
Red Wing is a 17-acre park with an eight-acre lake and beach fed by an underground spring. The facility includes a bath house with restrooms and showers; a first-aid office; a concession stand; basketball, volleyball, badminton, and playground areas; fishing, swim lanes, picnic areas and a pavilion.
The park is open daily from Wednesday, June 18, through Monday, September 1, 2014. The park is open Saturdays and Sundays during June until the Wednesday opening date. The park is available for residents and their guests. NO REFUNDS are available after passes are purchased.
|Individual Child |
(Ages 5 to 16)
|Families of 2||$100||$160|
|Families of 3||$105||$165|
|Families of 4||$110||$170|
|Families of 5||$115||$175|
|Families of 6||$120||$180|
|Families of 7+||$125||$185|
|Active Military||Half Price||Half Price|
|Veteran||Half Price||Half Price|
*A Red Wing season pass is for immediate family members who permanently live in the residence (children 24 & younger
Non-Resident passes are available to residents who live in Dutchess County towns that border East Fishkill (Beekman, Fishkill, LaGrange, Pawling, Wappingers). Non-Resident pass holders may bring guests.
|Resident Daily Admission||Non-Resident Daily Admission|
|Children $4.00 |
(from 5 PM To Closing)
Pre-Schoolers (4 And Under) -Free
Veteran - Free
Non Resident Sr. Citizen Daily Admission $5.00
Non Resident Sr. Citizen Season Pass $50.00
Non Resident Active Military - Free
Non Resident Veteran - Free
Season Family Pass
Season Passes can be purchased at the Lime Kiln Facility, 5 Old Lime Kiln Road, Hopewell Junction. (off Shenandoah Road) To be eligible each individual must be an immediate family member living permanently in the residence (with no children older than 24 years of age.) To acquire a season pass each resident MUST SHOW a current utility bill AND a driver's license or an East Fishkill Picture ID. Not Red Wing Park. No TRANSFERRING of names on Season Passes NO REFUNDS.
VETERANS & ACTIVE MILITARY must present federally issued veteran/military I.D. card.
- Swim lanes will be available for group rental
- $15/hr -resident $20/hr non-resident
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are allowed at Red Wing.
- NO SMOKING is allowed on the beach (sand) area.
- NO SCUBA DIVING is allowed unless Rec Advisory Board approval has been granted.
- This year 250 non-resident passes will again be sold.
- Family picnics and Business Parties may rent the park. Call 226-8395 for arrangements.
- Children under thirteen (13) must be accompanied by an adult.
- NO REFUNDS AFTER YOU ENTER THE PARK
- Fishing- Wednesdays 7:00pm to dusk. Starting May 29, to August 28, 2013
Red Wing Park will close when at the discretion of the director or assistant director the weather conditions are considered undesirable and/or unsafe.